Information is out for Easter Card Exchange!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Please look in mail here!

If there are mistakes, please let me know!

When you send or receive, please post here!

Enjoy this exchange!

Bobbi

I am away, and we’ll be getting home by Wednesday. The cards are all ready to send out and will go out Wednesday.

I sent my cards last Friday. Hope y'all receive them soon!
I received the beautiful card from Yuma today. Thank you - such an interesting story behind the card!

I received my card from Yuma as well! Was a lovely surprise to get a story with the card

Driving home, well, I am the passenger! ...mail will be delivered tomorrow! Not sure we can make it home in one day.

Looking forward to the greetings!

I just dropped off the boxes with my cards and picked up the mail. I included a surprise.

Lindsay and Curtis, I loved getting your cards!

Such nice sentiments, Lindsay. I do like connecting with Disboard people!

I loved the story of the animals you saw by the tree, Curtis. what a find that card was for you. Thank you for sharing.

Bobbi :daisy:

Bobbi! Thank you so much for the sweet candy surprise and lovely card. It really made my day ☺️. My cards went out thursday so I hope you all receive them soon!

Bobbi! Thank you so much for the sweet candy surprise and lovely card. It really made my day ☺. My cards went out thursday so I hope you all receive them soon!
Your card came today! It was fun to see Mickey with his Easter Basket! I hope you can celebrate with your family as well!!

I am glad you enjoyed the surprise!

Bobbi, we were so excited to receive your box yesterday! Thank you for the delicious candy and beautiful card!

Bobbi, we were so excited to receive your box yesterday! Thank you for the delicious candy and beautiful card!
I am glad it arrived! You are most welcomed! Thank you for joining the exchange. Happy Easter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter