Infomercials you love to hate?

JerseyJanice

A Disboards original...
Have you seen the infomercial for something called Rejuvenique yet?

It's a mask you put on your face to exercise your facial muscles. Supposedly, the exercise keeps your face young by lifting it up. Linda Evans (ex. Dynasty) is the spokeswoman for it, but I suspect she's had a slew of face-lifts by now. She was looking pretty saggy 15 years ago on Dynasty.

Interesting concept, but it would scare my child senseless if he saw me wearing it. Masks frighten him something silly.

The Perfect Pancake! Pulleeze. Who wants to make one at a time? It would take me forever to make enough for my family. And is it really that messy making pancakes? "You flip and they flop" :rolleyes:

Those "glider" exercise machines and that guy with the pony tail selling them. He and the gorgeous women who demonstrate this thing make it look like the easiest thing in the world. :rolleyes:

meeshi-
If you look closely, you can get two perfect pancakes for the price of one now :) I told my husband that we have to get one now because we'll get one free...that means I could make two at a time!

I also can't live without a flip-flop-fold, the sew smart sewing machine, and I'm convinced that I'll be rich if only I ordered one of those "get rich quick programs."

I'm an "as seen on tv" junkie. If it weren't for my husband, I'd buy all of it! He won't let me get any of it though :(

Anything with Ron Popeil cracks me up- especially that machine that can make jerky out of anything- LOL

I don't know if you have seen these infomercials but it makes me wonder......
the get rich one with the twin midgets
Girls Gone Wild on Campus
Maximus-it gives men extra "stamina"- The host makes my skin crawl and people who give testimonials who all say the same thing(especially the one who is 55+ and is married to Tiffany, who looks about 18:rolleyes:

I hate Ron's Rotisserie infomercial. Just set it and forget it! :rolleyes: DH loves to watch infomercials. He never buys anything. He just finds them entertaining and likes to point out things wrong with the products.:rolleyes:

That hair replacement infomercial.....Bosley I think. They show all the bald dudes after they get their hair and they all have 1/2 naked women all over them.

goofygirl, does Ron still make that spray on hair stuff? THAT one used to crack me up! I haven't seen it in years. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter