Info on the Universal/disney special?

justtobeme2

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me where I can find the info they had on the "stay at disney and get free transportation for 2 days to Universal" ?

Unless it is a promotion being ran by a travel agency, this is not a legitimate deal going on.

The reason I say that is I have worked for both Disney and Universal Studios and neither would EVER do a promotion together like that.

You may want to do a google search to see if it was in fact a travel agency.

Good luck :thumbsup2

Well I will try to check on it but it was on one of the banners at the top of this forum so I just thought it was legit.

The ads are from Dreams Unlimited and are a legitimate travel agency. They are the official travel agency for the DisBoards. I couldn't find the exact package but did see one for the Radisson that includes transportation to both Disney and Universal Studios: http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/dreamsres/index.htm There is a form to email them and let them know what kind of package you are looking for.

Phamton is right Dreams Unlimited is legit cause we bought our 7 day 2 park tickets from them last year and had no problem and the package the op is talking about I believe I seen it a few weeks ago an I would do like phamton recomends and email them :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter