• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Inexpensive condo with 3 bedrooms

Mickey'snewestfan

DIS Veteran
If we're looking for a 3 bedroom condo/townhouse for a week at the end of June, where should we look and what should we expect to pay. I don't really care so much about having our own pool, but would love to have a really nice resort pool, maybe with waterslide or something for the kids to go to. We'll have 2 families -- each one adult, one child, with the kids sharing a room.

We'll be doing a mix of Disney/Universal/Seaworld/Aquatica on this trip, if that impacts suggestions for location.

Anyway, where should we look, and what should we expect to pay?

Windsor Palms is another one right up the road from Windsor Hills. I don't believe they have a water slide. But everything else is pretty comparable.
Quick ride to MK and AK on Sherboth Road.

I haven't stayed there yet, but I hear good things about Dreams Vilias of Orlando. They have pretty good prices on 3 and 4 bedroom townhouses.

I am heading to Orlando the week of June 26 for a conference, and trying to decide whether to take the family along (last time in Vegas it didn't work so well, LOL).
I've been finding rates for 3 bedrooms during that week starting at $427 and up.
Cane Island is newer (couple years old) and affordable, and the many clients I've sent there really liked it. We are considering it, price is coming in under $510 for the week including tax.

Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa gets my vote. Had a great stay there with 3 adults and 2 kids, in a 3 bedroom 3 bath condo that was a great price.

We've rented a condo in Grand Palms twice and are going back this June. Prices are reasonable, and it's about 15 minutes to WDW. There's no fancy pool, but it's nice. We've rented directly from an owner.

We stayed at Windsor Palms in a 3 bedroom condo and loved it. No water slide in the pool, but my boys had a great time. The resort is very quiet and peaceful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter