Indianapolis DIS Meet - 3rd Annual - All Welcome

ADP

<marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu
Hey Gang,

The information for the 3rd annual Indianapolis DIS meet has been posted over on the DIS Meets board. Please feel free to post comments here or over on the official thread.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=36236145#post36236145

The DISers in Indiana hope many of you can make it to the meet. All are welcome. :) If there is anything myself or anyone else can do to help make your trip or stay more comfortable please let us know.

We hope to see many of you over Labor Day weekend.

Aaron
ADP

Woo Hoo!!!! Last year's meet was a blast...can't wait for this year's!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Going to try hard to be there, tough time of year for me at work, but I'll give it my best shot.

Hey Gang...Just wanted to bump this back up to the top in case others haven't seen it. :)

Hi Everyone,

The meet is this Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Just a couple things I wanted to mention. If you are coming in from out of town on a plane and need a ride please send me a PM and I might be able to help.

I also wanted to remind everyone of the silent auction to benefit Give Kids the World Village. The number of Disney related items for the auction is growing. Thanks to everyone who contributed items to the auction. You've helped a great cause.

If anyone has any questions as we approach the meet please send me a PM, post it here. :)

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to update everybody on the Indy Disney Meet which took place yesterday afternoon.

Over 100 people came to the meet from all over the country and even Canada...(We've gone international LOL!) Together ,in 5 hours, we raised $1400 for Give Kids the World Village of Central Florida.

A special thank you to the Disney World Moms Panel who generously donated several free handouts, meet prizes, and silent auction items.

I can't thank everyone enough for their generous donations including many Indy area businesses, businesses from afar, several individuals (you know who you are), the DIS Unplugged, and many, many more.

If you want to view some photos of the meet they are getting posted over on the official Indy meet thread.

Thanks again to everyone....You've made a difference in childrens' lives where it matters. :)

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to update everybody on the Indy Disney Meet which took place yesterday afternoon.

Over 100 people came to the meet from all over the country and even Canada...(We've gone international LOL!) Together ,in 5 hours, we raised $1400 for Give Kids the World Village of Central Florida.

Aaron I hear you did another amazing job this year. Congrats and WTG on the money raised!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter