Indiana DVC Owners on the Boards?

We are in Muncie. We own 150 points at BCVs and love it! Two others in my area helped convinced me to take a look at DVC and we are SO glad we did.
DJ

Wow, I just found this group and been a member here for many years. Looks like there are not many members from Indiana but maybe this push will get others to see it and join..smjj

Greetings! We live in the Kokomo area and fly out of Indy on Southwest Airlines. We are fairly new DVC owners at a little under three years at Copper Creek. We are looking forward to our second mid December trip for our family of eight. We stay at Copper Creek in a two bedroom and LOVE it at Christmas time!!

Lafayette Family here. Home resorts at Copper Creek and Riviera, 300pts total. Southwest is our usual airline of choice for direct flights.

Wow, old thread. But we still own DVC. Now we only own BCV and Saratoga, though, but we still live in Indy.

There are more of us Hoosier DVC folks than what it looks like here on the boards. I have several friends that are DVC members but aren't DIS followers.

I also opened one on the DVC Mousecellanous board today just for us Hoosiers. That is where a lot of these are located and I thought it might get more attention there...smjj

Indy area. Own at SSR, BWV, and AKV. Headed down on SWA on Wednesday. Split stay at RIV and AKV.

Northwest Indiana. Own at BLT and AKL. Usually fly out of Midway with Southwest. Have trips scheduled at in AKL in March and another at BLT in June.

Warsaw here. Started at BWV in (I think) 1997 and have since purchased at AKV and SSR. About to really cheat and move to the Orlando area.

Valparaiso here....left Illinois in 2016!!
We fly out of Midway and own at BLT and OKW. Just got back from a week at OKW. Great trip!

Wow- wee, where is Valpo In.?, [just kiddin'] and do they have good Ice cream there called Valpo Velvet?
And we have been "hanging" around OKW, since June of 1997, should we start up a tune....It's a small-small world after all. LOL
just came home from Valpo , just two hours ago, we live in Schererville Indiana. Had a wonderful G D 's 15th birthday get-together there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter