• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In search of Inexpensive buffet restaurants in Orlando?

RosieQ

Earning My Ears
I have a family of five and was in search of some good cheap eats! Can anyone recommend anywhere?Thanks! :)

CiCi's Pizza has a pizza buffet that costs $2.99 (not including drink). A drink is about $1.10 (water is free). It's not the best-tasting pizza ever, but it is edible. :) It is kind of far from the major tourist areas -- it is on Colonial Drive -- but it is probably the cheapest lunch and dinner buffet in town.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Sweet Tomatoes on International Drive is great and you can pick up coupons for it. Salad bar, pizza, pasta, fruit bar and desserts.

The obvious and most popular - hence lines in the morning - are Ponderosa and Sizzler, while the Black Angus is a good alternative. The China Garden in the Mercado offers a pretty good Chinese dinner spread.

simon.veness@virgin.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter