In room babysitting

Aurora2000

Briar Rose &PrincePhillip
Hi

can anyone ever tell me if they have used in room babysitting at AKL or any disney resort? I know they have teh clubs which I would prefer but my youngest is 3 so he cannot attend ( is taht true??)

anyway we may or may not do it we havent done it yet but I am thinking this time we may!

anyinput would be helpful!

Thank you!

We used the in-room service in 2001 when WDW was still using KinderCare. They've since switched providers, so perhaps someone else can give a more recent report. We were very pleased with the lady that they sent. She called in advance to get details and other helpful information. She was a special ed teacher during the daytime and very qualified.

From Deb Will's site (www.wdwig.com)

There are several services if you'd rather have the babysitter come to your room. Reservations for these services are necessary. Rates and other special requirements vary by service.

Fairy Godmothers
(407) 969-9847 and toll free 877-611-4314

All About Kids
(407) 812-9300

Kid's Night Out
(407) 827-5444

NOTE: Walt Disney World recently switched from its long-time authorized provider of in-room babysitting, KinderCare, to Kid's Night Out.

Last edited by a moderator:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter