• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In room babysitting?

spotncleo

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had any experience with in-room babysitters? My DH has a convention at the GC at the end of September and we will all go with him. My youngest is only 3 so she's too young for the evening child care workshop. We will be staying at PP. If anyone has any info, I would really appreciate it, thanks!

Laura

Bumping for an answer.

We are also heading to DLR for the first time with kids (used to live there long ago during high school days - so DL was more of a date night back then!) Anyhow, we'd like to go out one evening with our friends we are also meeting. I did a search and found several references to a "Fullerton Childcare" but none of the references were from people who had actually used that agency.

Has anyone actually USED an in-room sitter service at DLR and can provide a reference?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter