In-Park photos, Outside vendor

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Mel*Pie, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Mel*Pie

Mel*Pie Mouseketeer

I'm curious to see in-park photos taken by outside vendors. I guess those would be during park operating hours. I'm not having a Disney wedding (just going to the courthouse) so I'd love to see examples of what my options are for getting photography during our honeymoon.

Can anyone point me in the direction of photos taken by outside vendors? Thanks!

2. AllThingsMickey4

AllThingsMickey4 Mouseketeer

We had engagement pictures taken by the Canovas photography in the MK during operating hours. They are a husband wife photography team and are so talented!! You can look on their website/blog and you should see our session. It was blogged on May 19th I think. You will probably have other people in the background of your pictures, but they did a really good job taking shots in between the crowds!!

3. lurkyloo

lurkyloo The Attic was just perfect!

This is Disneyland, but here's a recent interview I did with a girl who had engagement photos done at Disneyland and DCA during park hours and still got lots of great people-free shots. Her photographer was Michelle Lacson:

How to Do Engagement Photos at Disneyland

4. Mel*Pie

Mel*Pie Mouseketeer

What a gorgeous couple! Your photos turned out beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing!

Thank you so much for sharing, Carrie! So cute.

This definitely helps!

AllThingsMickey4 and lurkyloo like this.