Impromptu VDay Trip! - where to eat??

Twinkling

Earning My Ears
Hubby and I are taking a sudden trip down to Disneyland this weekend to celebrate his birthday/Valentines Day! I'd really like to eat somewhere special, but with this all so last minute pretty much everywhere is already booked up 😢 We got so excited when we saw that their high tea was offering a special Cinderella course! But of course, it's all booked too. Any recommendations we can try that still might give that special, Valentines feel? We won't be going to California, only Disney, so that limits our options some as well.

Keep checking the app and the website for cancellations. (Try calling, too!) Look at the menus on the app/website to see what appeals to you most. "Special" is whatever makes you feel special: that could be fancy food or pizza! Then grab a reservation wherever you see a time that works for you.

If you can't snag a reservation today you could try out either the Hearthstone Lounge at GCH or Steakhouse 55 Lounge at DLH. At Steakhouse 55 lounge you can order from the full menu of the restaurant. Hearthstone has its own lounge menu, but its actually pretty extensive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter