Important! Warning about trading credits!

What do you think about trading credits being against the values?

• I think that is fair, credits are not supposed to be traded

• Hmm... it's ok, but i really want to trade them..

• No!! that is so not fair!!

• I will still trade them....

Results are only viewable after voting.

cutemagic

Why can't the tag fairy give cookies and be called
Staff have said that it is against the rules to trade credits through a quest koisk, I am just warning you

Hi,
That is not true. They said it is not against the rules but they don't encourage it. Please don't flame me all but as I see it you earn the credits and they belong to you just as your costumes or magic and you should be able to do with them what you would like including using them to trade for things you may not be able to get. New people may not have rare to trade but might be good in games and this is a way for them to be able to trade for some of the things they might not otherwise be able to get.
Just my opinon,
Bugdozer

Bugdozer said:
New people may not have rare to trade but might be good in games and this is a way for them to be able to trade for some of the things they might not otherwise be able to get.
Thank you for speaking up for the little people! I have only been on VMK for about a couple weeks. From my experience, it is VERY difficult to acquire anything that is rare with very little items of equal value to trade in return. Since I am decent at most games, substituting these for credits is a great way to combat this common problem. I personally do not see anything wrong with the trade as long as you know and trust the person who is offering the credits well. Everyone has to start from the bottom of the chain on VMK, and this allows newbies like myself to have the chance to own rare items. Then, if need be, they can use their new purchases to engage in normal trades with other players.

i really dont see the big deal in trading credits. how can something go wrong? is it possible to cheat someone by not giving credits???

~soccer

I have only traded credits one time and it was a big one. A player who has been on my friends list for a long came to me and asked if I would trade him enough credits to buy a quest kiosk. He made me an offer including 2 full Kali couches and bat magic, mansion and explorer suit parts and a few other small items. He gave me all the items prior to my loading credits into the kiosk for the trade. When we went to my room to complete the trade we were the only two there. I loaded the 30,000 credits into the kiosk and we completed the trade. As soon as the trade was complete VMK_Eagle was standing in my door way. I am not sure why he came to my room. I didnt think staff came to rooms with only two players present unless they are called to be there. The other player says he did not call staff and I believe him so perhaps they also monitor when large amouts of credits are being loaded into a kiosk. And maybe he came to make sure that all parties involved were pleased with what was being traded. I am not sure but he basically came to the room said hello to us and stood there for a short while and then left.

just sharing my credit trading story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter