• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

IMPORTANT: Re Adding Land Stays

winotracy

<font color=orange>This is NOT an ask Tracy questi
Hey everyone, I have had many, many questions about adding land packages for PCC 2.0 so I thought I would post this here to hopefully eliminate some of these questions.

We cannot add land packages at this time. It is much too early to do this. Disney World land packages will not be available until sometime in August or September. Disney Cruise Lines has not released it's 2010 land and sea packages yet with no word on when or if this will happen.

When land packages are available, I'm happy to help you with these, we just can't do it right now.

Thank you!

Thanks Tracy as I will most likely be wanting to do this and know that the podcast team will share further info as it becomes available. Hopefully this post will alleviate some of the "volume" you are seeing right now. :love:

Thanks for the info, Tracy. I can't go to FL in December and NOT go to WDW, so I plan to spend some time there before the cruise. I will probably make my own hotel arrangements, unless there is a killer deal available for the Podcast cruisers.

Thanks Tracy as I will most likely be wanting to do this and know that the podcast team will share further info as it becomes available. Hopefully this post will alleviate some of the "volume" you are seeing right now. :love:

Thanks for posting this Tracy. If there is a good hotel deal I'm definately interested. There is the DVC option if I have points left (sigh) .

Thanks for the info, Tracy. I can't go to FL in December and NOT go to WDW, so I plan to spend some time there before the cruise. I will probably make my own hotel arrangements, unless there is a killer deal available for the Podcast cruisers.

Yes please do! We are most likely going to WDW before the cruise as well:) will see what kind of deals they have for then or if it's better to book seperately? Never did a cruise before so it's ALL new:)

I'm interest also about adding land 2 days before the cruise. I usually stay at the All Stars, but am open for any other deals at Swan/Dolphin

Any pre or post night discounts are quite a ways down the road, but pre and post nights at regular pricing at the Disney resorts are now available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter