Important - about this weeks show`

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Hi everyone:

I just want to let everyone know that this week's show will be going up on Wednesday this week instead of tomorrow. I had a pretty bad infection that laid me up most of the last week (today is my first day out of bed since last Wed). We're recording the show tomorrow and I'll have it up just as soon as I can, but figure it will be very late Tuesday night or in the morning on Wednesday.

Sorry for this, but it was unavoidable.

Thx
Pete

Hope you feel better!!!:flower3: Love the show, thanks for all the great info every week!

I hope you feel better, too. :flower3: :flower3:

Thanks for the advance notice.:goodvibes That means I don't have to wake up quite so early tomorrow.:laughing:

I think I can survive an extra day without the podcast. But, just to make it easier on you, I don't think anyone would mind if the show didn't have anything edited out ;)

Hope you feel better!

:flower3:
We will hold healthy thoughts for you.
Welcome back to the world.
Isn't it beautiful?!

Hi everyone:

I just want to let everyone know that this week's show will be going up on Wednesday this week instead of tomorrow. I had a pretty bad infection that laid me up most of the last week (today is my first day out of bed since last Wed). We're recording the show tomorrow and I'll have it up just as soon as I can, but figure it will be very late Tuesday night or in the morning on Wednesday.

Sorry for this, but it was unavoidable.

Thx
Pete

Really sorry to hear you've been ill. :sad1: No apologies necessary---just feel better!!!!!! (Maybe for this week at least, we mega podcast fans can call ourseves the "E.P.C.O.W.s"?!)--BTW--last weeks' show was like two weeks worth in one (at least) anyway. :cheer2:

Oh sorry to hear you were sick! Glad you are up and feeling better, please take it easy and don't make yourself sicker by working to hard! :surfweb:

Thanks for all you do!

Rest up!! And take care of yourself first!!
I think we can all on hold on for an extra day :P

Appreciate the update. I'm debating holding off on listening to the podcast while on holiday as I'm away at 5pm GMT next Tuesday so will not have the next show.
This might just help Pete :goodvibes

Hope you are feeling better soon :grouphug:

Pete - hope you will be feeling up to par soon. Missed the show last week - first time in years! Will download it and this week when available. Get some rest! Anita F./Disneydame27

Hope you are doing better and I will be looking forward to this weeks show when you get it done.

Hope you feel better, Pete. And we can wait for the podcast....pay no attention to the sound of tapping toes and wringing hands.

Hope you feel better, Pete. And we can wait for the podcast....pay no attention to the sound of tapping toes and wringing hands.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hope you are feeling better soon and thanks for the advance warning...I would've been worried if nothing showed up on iTunes tomorrow morning!

~Stacy

Sorry to hear you were feeling bad. I'm looking on the bright side ....next week we will only have to wait 6 days! ;)

I hope you are well Pete..........infections are nothing to play around with.......I can comprehend what you might be going thru............NOW SUCK IT UP AND GET BACK TO WORK...........just kidding....hope you feel better

Glad you are feeling better Pete.

Wednesday works for me, that way I can figure out what is going on with my Ipod. Two days at work without my podcasts and I am going crazzzzzzzy.

Great...........now we have to change the name of EPCOT to EPCOW!!

............Every Podcast Comes On Wednesday...........................

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Get better Pete!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter