Imagineering Jobs

Allisoccer71

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know all of the 140+ disciplines of Walt Disney Imagineering, or have a link to a list? I want to pursue a career in engineering. My strong suit’s are math, computer science, design/graphic design, and architecture but I can’t find the types of Imagineering jobs!!! Please help...:smickey::disrocks:

If you're local, I recommend doing Lunch with An Imagineer at the Brown Derby. The Imagineers involved usually offer up what their background is but one thing I've learned from these lunches ( I've been to 3 ) is that it's not 1 discipline that they look for. Like our last host, he was an engineer who decided he hated the cold and moved to Orlando. He started working with Disney answering the phones and moved up from there.

Good luck with the search - it's a great goal to have.

Disney also released an Imagineering in a Box course with Khan Academy. I haven't gone through it, but it seems like it might provide some insights.

Sorry, I couldn't post with the link, but it's easy to find with google.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter