• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Imagination Movers Presale Code?

abc123mom

Mouseketeer
We are planning on seeing the Movers at the Star Plaza in Merrillville IN. On ticketmaster it says presale starts tomorrow. Does anyone know if there is a code you need to buy the presale tickets?

Thanks!

I know that the theatre that IM is coming to here in CT you can get a presale code from ONLY if you sign up for their 'club'. It's $50 a year and gets you presales to events, free parking, etc, etc. I've not found any free presale codes. I also don't think the tickets are going to sell out in 10 minutes or anything the day they go on sale to the general public...they're good but they're not Bruce Springsteen or Billy Joel! LOL

Do you know if the show is going to be the movers performing from previous cds or is it going to be more of the show with warehouse mouse and the songs all the kids know?

I was able to order ours from a presale in NC by following a link. I belong to our local newspaper's website as a subscriber and they send out an email every week with various local deals in it and that had a presale link. I was really surprised.

The presale code for the show in Huntington, WV is "movers." I assume it is the same for all shows. We'll be ordering tickets omorrow morning. DS will be so excited!

Jennifer

The presale code for the show in Huntington, WV is "movers." I assume it is the same for all shows. We'll be ordering tickets omorrow morning. DS will be so excited!

Jennifer

THANK YOU!! The code worked for me. Got tickets this morning. I am so excited!! My 3 year old LOVES the Movers!

Now a quick question. Will they let you bring cameras in? Anyone know??

THANK YOU!! The code worked for me. Got tickets this morning. I am so excited!! My 3 year old LOVES the Movers!

Now a quick question. Will they let you bring cameras in? Anyone know??

I'm not sure if I read it on Ticketmaster or the website for the place the concert is, but one of them said NO cameras, still or video.

The camera thing depends on the venue. Check the website of the venue where you will be attending. It's usually "No professional photography/videography equipment allowed" and 'No flash photography allowed'.

You will probably be able to bring in a small (pocket sized, not SLR) digital camera.

The camera thing depends on the venue. Check the website of the venue where you will be attending. It's usually "No professional photography/videography equipment allowed" and 'No flash photography allowed'.

You will probably be able to bring in a small (pocket sized, not SLR) digital camera.

Thanks! I emailed them after I posted this and I am waiting to hear back. I have a huge DSLR camera....a Canon 50D which is somewhat a professional camera. But I only want to capture my sons reaction. We will see what they say.

Jennifer

THANK YOU JENNIFER! :goodvibes
The code even work in Canada. I got greats seats, my daughter is going to be thrilled!!

Hazel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter