I'm taking Art lessons now and...

The Dark Dancer

DIS Veteran
Here is some of my latest:

DSCN2105.jpg

DSCN2110.jpg

And Cow Bones?>
DSCN2106.jpg

What do y'all think? They look alot better in person. ;) Anyone else want to post their latest drawings?

Wow! Those are amazing! All I can draw is cartoons, I'm not very good at shading and being realistic lol. BUt once again, those are amazing!

Those drawings are awesome! :) My favorite is the one of the eye, but the drawing of the bones is a very unusual idea! Are they pencil drawings?

Daisymae26 said:
Those drawings are awesome! :) My favorite is the one of the eye, but the drawing of the bones is a very unusual idea! Are they pencil drawings?

Thanks, I'm glad y'all like them!

Yes, they are pencil drawings; My art teacher likes for me to expand my skills so she thinks of unusual stuff that I can do. Like, last time I had to do a lamp.... :confused3 ;)

I like the bones one. It very O'keeffe. I don't have any pics of anything I've drawn, but I'll try and get some. I do very stylized portriats and landscapes. I am not at all good with still lifes.

Sparx said:
I like the bones one. It very O'keeffe. I don't have any pics of anything I've drawn, but I'll try and get some. I do very stylized portriats and landscapes. I am not at all good with still lifes.

Thanks :wizard: I'd like to see your drawings if you get them posted. For Christmas I drew my 2 nephew's portrait and framed them.

It took me a long time to get to where I am with still lifes. Glad you like them! :goodvibes

omg! those are so awesome! i cant post mine, :) not after seeing yours! great job!

omg i waz lookin at your siggy and noticed some of the words to ''skin''! that is my favorite song right now!...really sad though. :sad:

-kelly

those are lovely! im in envy of your shading skills..*whine* im lucky if i can draw..i have my good days though XD

I absolutely LOVE the eye!! That's amazing! I can barely draw a stick figure! No lie!!

Great job! All of them are amazing!!

Those are awesome ^^

I used to take art lessons... for like 2 years. But I quit cause they absolutely drove me nutsss.

Beautiful! I'm very impressed! I wish I could draw like that! Considering going to art school at all? My best friend is applying to Rhode Island School of Design and Massachusetts Art in Boston...both VERY prestigious art schools...hmm...she used to be a member on here...hmmmm

Princess Ash said:
Beautiful! I'm very impressed! I wish I could draw like that! Considering going to art school at all? My best friend is applying to Rhode Island School of Design and Massachusetts Art in Boston...both VERY prestigious art schools...hmm...she used to be a member on here...hmmmm

There's something fishy going on... :rotfl:

Princess Ash said:

:goodvibes lol, I am considering maybe going to an art school in the future. I still haven't found my "dream job" yet. :confused3 ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter