I'm starting the overuse of smilies patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats Norah's job as a Mod right there! She needs to step up and put us in line every once and a while. Even as part of the Rebel Trio i have to respect her...

i think their is no need for as smilie patrol..people can post whatever they want. and 5 smilies? thats not too many at all..i think the max should be like 10 atleast...i just think we all need to mellow out. Its not the end of the world if someone uses 6 smilies in their post if that makes them happy. Just chiiillllllll

i wasnt talking about any specific incident or person..just the idea for the smilir patrol in general.

Okay the situation has been taken care of so people can just forget about it and we'll let this thread fall to the bottom of the page.

And thank you Maggie...although I knew I was a Rebel I didn't know I was part of the Rebel trio haha :)

she never said you were. she said even though she was part of it she had to respect you. There was no situation. You attacked me for saying Laurens name. That's all now you can leave Lauren and I be to have our fun

Originally posted by Roxter79
she never said you were. she said even though she was part of it she had to respect you. There was no situation. You attacked me for saying Laurens name. That's all now you can leave Lauren and I be to have our fun
Just to clear it up so I don't become the bad moderator on the boards, there was no attacking done and I was not referring to you saying Lauren's name. I was referring to other names being said.

As I said before, the situation has been taken care of and everyone should move on and forget about this.

Originally posted by disnee15
JESUS CHRIST...

everyone shut up about the stupid thing its over and done with( hey sam... chill)
Thank you Lauren for agreeing that people should move on.
I appreciate it :)

Okay everyone, this thread has run its course. If anyone would like to discuss the board guidelines feel free to email one of the DIS Webmasters. If anyone has any questions or concerns on the Teen Board feel free to contact Norah, Jenn, or I.

Daniel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter