I'm sorry - Silver Plan ?

Kathyandtyler

Mouseketeer
Ok - one last question and then I'll leave everyone alone about the silver plan. I have seen several posts that say "wishes" cost $34.00, but that is just for adults - correct? My sons(9) wishes are just $17.00. Am I right? So if I combine our wishes - then they actually just cost $25.50 a wish.

I'm crazy I know. But I just want to get the most for my money.

TIA to all who answer this question and the questions I have asked before.

Kathy

You are thinking correctly by taking the average of the two costs.

But to make sure you are really getting the most cost effective merchandise, better to stick with the $34.00.

Technically, once you are down at the World, you will have a total of wishes. They will pool them together.

BTW, even at the 25.50 value, breakfast still does not make it into the value scheme of things.

Stick with the $34.00 value amount then you know that you are definately getting your money's worth.

Hope this helps, if not keep asking!

Scratch
pirate:

Thanks Scratch -

I think I get it now. I plan to use most of the wishes for myself and we have some dinner shows. So it will work out fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter