I'm sooooooo excited............

Wellard Stallard

Groovy DIS Chick with Attitude
Have managed to order my MNSSHP tickets for my birthday on 31 October - I can't wait. I did worry that I wouldn't get them for my birthday so I am so pleased. I tried to get a PS for the Liberty Tree Tavern but was told to call 60 days before. I didn't do it as an add on as you have to pay don't you (for the meal??) Can anyone tell me about the add on and how it works. I didn't want to pay for a meal before I get there.

Thanks

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

I am sure you are going to have a fantastic birthday - Lucky you!!

Eda

Thtat sounds a wonderful way to spend your birthday:)

I don't know anything about MNSSHP but I know the PS's are very difficult to get on those nights as I believe you don't have to leave the park like everyone else.From what you've said it sounds like they're offering the meal as well as a package.If that is so,I don't know what it costs but if it was me I'd definitely book it to get a guaranteed PS for that evening,especially if it is your birthday:D

Odd? I was offered and took up PS for 27th Oct at MNSSHP when I booked on 29th April!
You don't have to pre pay, it is just like an ordinary PS just you can book it earlier!
Not sure what happened with your booking. If you want to eat there that night I should ring back with your booking reference and ask again. there are some fairly dippy staff at Disney just now!:confused:

I think I will ring them back tonite. How strange. she definitely said I couldn't book the PS until 60 days before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter