I'm single again.

crazytp93

DIS Veteran
well i just broke up with my gf and im single again. lol. well yeah, i mean we saw this coming. it wasnt nasty like most breakups are, were still friends. so yeah anyone in the market? just kidding.

Me and my bf also broke up today i'm not very mad about if because the only reason i was dating him was because if i would have said no i would have felt bad

Me and my bf also broke up today i'm not very mad about if because the only reason i was dating him was because if i would have said no i would have felt bad

that is no reason to go out with someone.
very immature, to me.

I just had a break-up Friday. On the phone. It wasn't nasty, either--we just never had time to see each other. Totally blew. But I want to move on.

wow. bad break up day. yeah i barely saw my gf, but it wasnt that. she seemed more like a sister to me. weird ik. idk i just looked out for her i knew her for so long. well ill move on and see other girls. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter