im on the cruise!!

MickeyMouse418

<font color=blue>Hamster Pals, <font color=deeppin
hey im on the cruise right now and im having soo much fun. right now im in common grounds with laura (disneygirl421) and megan. i had to get on the comp because i was deprived from using the dis boards for too long. hope you all are havin a great summer...i know i am!!

oh that's sooo awesome!!

tell Laura and Megan I said hi!

I hope yall are having a blast and taking tons of pics! :)

Wow! i wish I was on the cruise right now. I'm new here so you probably don't know me. i live in ohio. I will be going on the disney cruise on august 16, 2003. I hope you have lots of fun. :bounce: :smooth:

Hi everybody! I'm new on this board (just joined today), and I've never been on a cruise. Is it fun? Is it as "magical" as a regular Disney Vacation is?? On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate it? Thanks for your comments,

:Pinkbounc Becca :Pinkbounc

PS- why only two smilies??!! I like the bouncy ball thingys!! grr!! I would use an angry face, but I dont want to waste one of my 2 smilies!!!

10, because it was sooooooooo fun. I can't wait to go back. yes it really was magical, I think it is more magical than the parks.

Now you are allowed to use 8 smileys in your posts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter