I'm now a Community Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

DementedRiku

A little less demented....a little more heart
Oh wow, I hadn't gone on VMK at all today when all of the sudden my sister comes in the room and tells me that she got a message in vmk saying i had become a community leader! Sure enough I checked my email and they accepted me! I am freaking out right now! I sent in my application like in December and didn't expect to ever hear from them! I'm so excited! Woot! :woohoo:

so happy for you :) sent in mine but it was back when i just started out so.. i had bad answers. Im glad your a CL, have fun and i hope i can join u

Congrats on becoming CL! I guess we will both have to learn how to be a leader together. ;)

CL people are lucky and it's luck to get in (jk) I know it takes skill and i have that skill but vmk doesn't like me, I don't know why but i have a hunch.

Woot Woot! I'm so happy for you Britt! (Now known as CL_) :). I just wanted to say that I am hoping to get my CL. I signed up about two months ago but then my friend said that they are taking it near April Fools Day :goodvibes :banana: :thumbsup2 :wave2: :yay: :wave: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Have been a leader for almost a Week! Woot Go DementedRiku! :cheer2: :cheer2: :thumbsup2

i've been on for about 6 monthes and it always says " you have not played long enough :furious: :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter