11567258757160wg4.gif

i can add almost every effect i can add text i can animate too

cool ones are

add granet
flames
old movie effect
glitter

or just request in effect

The one you made is over the byte limit.
I also believe you used the on site animator, which many can use themselves.
By the way it's Making, avatars, and they're. Fighting grammar nazis one word at a time- it's milkabum
!

milkabum said:
The one you made is over the byte limit.
I also believe you used the on site animator, which many can use themselves.
By the way it's Making, avatars, and they're. Fighting grammar nazis one word at a time- it's milkabum
!

why are you all ways yelling at me?

i've been trying to make a pic of my vmk dude and the image shack doesn't like me :( so is there any way you can help me?

big_ol_lineman said:
i've been trying to make a pic of my vmk dude and the image shack doesn't like me :( so is there any way you can help me?

meet me some time ill take a snapshot for you then sent you a PM with the pic in it ok

send me a PM of when we should meet

Punk I can't yell at you.
I'm typing for the love of french toast.

There is no love of french toast. I don't love french toast...

I love my cat, Shadow.

Punkskateboarder the signatures and avatars you make are pretty cool. All milkabum was trying to say was that some of them go over the byte/size limit. And yes, milkabum, anyone can use that site, but if they want something custom made that they can't get then I think it is fine to ask punkskateboarder. :)

can i have a flag like yours but that says go yankees!

You sure must not make such good "avatars" if you dont even know how to spell "avatars".

Capt, your signature is over the limit.
And, you were saying?

Im saying.. I cant believe hes making "avatars" for people if he doesnt even know how to spell "avatars"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter