I'm looking for all types of Ned shirts (credits offered)

KrazyPete

skeleton
Maybe the subject was too cryptic, I changed it.

I need Ned Shirts; Long sleeve, short sleeve, all colors. I need almost 100 of them. And, I have this quest machine and some credits. SOOOO... I was wondering how many shirts I could buy with 5000 credits? :confused3

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup2

Wow. If I knew you were paying, I wouldn't have given you four last night. hehe.

Ned shirts are so rare, I think you'll have to pay 5,000 for each shirt ;)

No, seriously, I think that you should be able to get at least 50 ned shirts for 5,000. I can't imagine people wanting that many credits for Ned shirts.

Someone refresh my memory.... :rolleyes1 How do (or did) we get Ned shirts again???

Wow. If I knew you were paying, I wouldn't have given you four last night. hehe.

Ned shirts are so rare, I think you'll have to pay 5,000 for each shirt ;)

No, seriously, I think that you should be able to get at least 50 ned shirts for 5,000. I can't imagine people wanting that many credits for Ned shirts.

I wasn't going to pay until you gave me the idea to put them in my quest. Now I want EVERYONE to get one! 50 shirts would get me halfway there. Now I just need someone to step up with 50 shirts. :thumbsup2

threeboysmom said:
Someone refresh my memory.... How do (or did) we get Ned shirts again???

I believe that you have to choose the Ned shirts as your starting wardrobe when you create a new account. I figured some of you people that have multiple mules (by "multiple" I mean 200, you know who you are) might have a few extra Ned shirts that you would like to convert to cash. :hyper:

Better get muling then..... yee haw! ;)

No wait.... scratch that..... then you wouldn't have time for Flag! :thumbsup2

Did you ever wonder how many types of Ned shirts there are? I just made a character and I wrote them all down:

Ned Tank Black
Ned Tank Grey
Ned Tank Brown
Ned Tank Dark Brown
Ned Tank Red
Ned Tank Bright Red
Ned Tank Orange
Ned Tank Yellow
Ned Tank Blue
Ned Tank Light Blue
Ned Tee Red
Ned Tee White
Ned Tee Grey
Ned Tee Dark Grey
Ned Tee Black
Ned Tee Brown
Ned Tee Dark Brown
Ned Tee Teal
Ned Tee Blue
Ned Tee Dark Blue
Ned Sweatshirt Red
Ned Sweatshirt White
Ned Sweatshirt Grey
Ned Sweatshirt Dark Grey
Ned Sweatshirt Black
Ned Sweatshirt Brown
Ned Sweatshirt Dark Brown
Ned Sweatshirt Teal
Ned Sweatshirt Blue
Ned Sweatshirt Dark Blue

Yup, that's 30 varieties of Ned tops and that's just for boys, I don't know if there are any girl only Ned shirts. Does anyone know which of these will work for boys and girls? I don't think I can put gender specific items in as quest prizes. So, I'll need to avoid any clothes that don't go both ways.

Update: I just made a girl. It looks like girls can choose the tees and sweatshirts. No Ned tanks for you!

Someone refresh my memory.... :rolleyes1 How do (or did) we get Ned shirts again???

You can indeed get them when you create a character, but they were also on sale as clothing way back in the day, for like 25 credits apiece. They even warned us to buy our Ned shirts before they took them out of stores! :eek:

Yup, that's 30 varieties of Ned tops and that's just for boys, I don't know if there are any girl only Ned shirts. Does anyone know which of these will work for boys and girls? I don't think I can put gender specific items in as quest prizes. So, I'll need to avoid any clothes that don't go both ways.

Update: I just made a girl. It looks like girls can choose the tees and sweatshirts. No Ned tanks for you!

Yup, that would be correct. ;)

Nobody has any extra Ned shirts for my 5000 credits? If you only have one or two, just tell me what you would sell them to me for. It saves me from having to make 100 mules (not fun).

Hey, I gave you four. Don't you only need to make 96 mules now ;)

I'm a proud owner of ever girls ned shirt made. I love my Ned shirt collection :)

I looked into my inventory a few after you posted your thread, I have 3 neds shirt (1 long sleeves, 2 shorts sleeves) :rotfl:

I am so going to make some more mules today. If you have any credits later i would love to trade some shirts to you. i will be on later today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter