I'm leaving in 4 days!!!!! Any tips?

BbearRosenfeld

I see a little bit of a Disney in everything
We leave on Friday, October 18, 2002 and I'm so excited that it took me a while to go to sleep. I was planning on working a half day on Friday and then I decided that it would probably be better if I just took off that whole day since I know I won't get any sleep the night before!

Hey were leving on the 18th also. We fly out of Toledo airport at 10:45a.m. It will be our first time at Disney. I'm not sleeping much myself. I keep trying to remember not to forget anything. My plan is to be totallt packed by wednesday so that I can sleep on Thursday night with no worries. Yea --right.!!!

this is not a tip, but i would greatly appreciate it if either of you would stop by and pick me up??? i can't wait, march is sooooooooo far away!!!! :(

truly, i hope you both have a super trip!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Well I'm leaving a day after you two... I'm leaving Oct 19 as soon as my mom gets off work, hopefully that will be 2 in the afternoon.. I'm going to drive the whole way.. cant wait.. poohsdoodle would love to pick you up on the way down.. but I have a whole crew already, six of us.

Happy Birthday, Wendy!

We'll be arriving a couple days after you, but still getting antsy, too!

We have so many things planned the last 2 days, we won't have a chance to go nuts. So, we are doing it now!

Stay busy and it will be here before you know it!

We're leaving the 19th too! No tips here, other than plan, pack, and cross fingers for good weather!!!

Have a safe trip!

i hope you ALL have fun!!!!

happy birthday!

be safe!

i'm jealous!!

why dont' you all try and have a "mini" meet!!!

please say "hi" to mickey and the gang!!

veraletta.... i can sit on the roof in the luggage thing, or hook me up to the bumper.... or, or... i guess i'll have to wait until march, but thanks anyway!

please let us know how your trips were!!!!

I leave the day before you......did you get tickets to Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party? It's supposed to be great I'm going on Sunday night....I've gone to the Christmas Party and it's alot of fun!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

There's a great buffet breakfast at the Beach Club Resort at the Cape May restaurant with Goofy, Minnie, Chip and Dale in their Beach wear.

Have a great trip!!!!

Brenda

we are leaving in 16 hours and can barely wait......my 5 year old is so excited she wants to go to bed now to make the day pass faster and it is only 4:00 pm

Safe and Happy Happy trips to you all. Please post trip reports when you return...wait...return.... that is probably not the word you want to think about right now while you are in paradise at "the world"...sorry:rolleyes: Lulubelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter