I'm in!!

degrassi26

Mouseketeer
Finally, after what seemed like weeks and weeks of waiting, I got into the program! I am in merchandise! My first choice! :cheer2:

Good luck to everyone who still has to receive a reply, and good luck to anybody who still has not interviewed yet. I hope to see you all at Disney World! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Congratualations!! I am still waiting- did you hear by email or snail mail!!! I interviewed the 28th and im still waiting- I thought for sure I would hear by today!! Ohh well-- I'll keep waiting!! Awesome- congrats again and hope to see ya there in jan!!
~*joanne :Pinkbounc

Joanne,

I heard by snail mail. I really was beginning to become extremely worried, but, that was just my impatience taking over! I am sure you will get it by this Thursday...that's what you predicted on another post and I know you are right.

And, thanks for the congrats.

Hope to see you, too. :wave:

I haven't chosen an arrival date yet, but, I'll let you know once I do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter