I'm home, Friends

DumboOrBust

DIS Veteran
<font face="comic sans ms"> Hello. :wave: I got home and Holly (my girl kitty) had thrown up on my comforter. Good Times. Good Times. :rolleyes: I started washing it and Alan said, "Why is the washer filled wall to wall with suds?" Arrrrggggh! I forgot that I was out of the low sudsing formula and I have a front loader. I think I will have to give that other detergent away. I don't want to do that again. I feel like I'm having a Brady Bunch episode.
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

It looks like we came home just in time. The weather guy said that we are supposed to get an ice storm tomorrow or Wednesday. It doesn't sound like it's going to be pretty snow {frolic frolic}, but a deadly coating of ice on everything. I guess I will just have to stay home and Dis and read and catch up on my Tivo-ed T.V. What a shame. :D </font>

Welcome home Dayna.. :) Glad you and DH are home safe and sound and before those ice storms... I bet you are exhausted...Take care, we missed you.. :) :)

:wave: Welcome Home Dayna. :wave:

:( Sorry about your comforter......ewwwwwwww! Kids, you can't live without them and ... :D j/k ;)

I'll talk with you soon.....after you catch up on your mail and Tivo stuff. :rolleyes: ;) :D

Welcome home, Dayna! Glad to hear you made it back safely and before the storm hit. Wouldn't want to have you out on the roads in that kind of mess.

:wave: !!!:wave: !!!:wave: !!!
Welcome Home !!!

I'm glad that you're back and I look forward to reading all about your trip with your sweetie!!
Get a good nights sleep----then back to the boards tomorrow !!!

Corinne

Hey Dayna...glad to hear you made it home safely! (Sorry about the urp, though :) )

Wendy

Glad to see that you had a safe trip. Hope to catch you on line sometime after you are rested up. :)

Glad you made it home safe and sound. Hope you had a great trip. Looking forward to hearing about it.:D

Welcome back Dayna!! I am so glad you are home safe and sound. Glad you had a nice trip and made it home before the storms...hugs!!

OK so are you planning for DISCON 2 yet?

I am glad BOTH of you survived the journey. (Your departure e-mail had me a little worried!):bounce:

Welcome back, dearest! The snow and ice are supposed to start blowing in here tomorrow, which means you'll get it around Wednesday. YUCKY! I really am ready for springtime in the Rockies.

Bandit sends kisses......

Welcome home, Dayna! Don't ya' love it when you come home to "surprises". We came home from WDW one year to over 4 feet of water in the basement. Since then, I check the basement first thing! :rolleyes:
I know the Brady episode you're talking about. LOL:p :p I can see all the suds bubbling all over the place!!:D
Glad you made it home before the storm. Now you guys are safe and sound in your own home. Stock up on milk and cookies and you'll be all set! :) Talk to you soon!! :) :)

Welcome home Dayna. Initially, I thought that you were at "home" meaning WDW. But when you mentioned the ice/snow/cold, oooppss, I've realized you're back in OK (and not OKW). Take care and stay warm.

I'm glad you got home safely, Dayna. As for the ice storm, do like they do down here. Drive around really fast and buy all the milk and toilet paper you can. I guess I'll just have to suffer with temperatures in the 70's.:D

Frank

Frank, you forgot to buy bread! I think in Nashville the weather men get a kickback from the grocery for predicting snow and ice!

Hi Dayna!

Welcome home. Glad to hear that you arrived safe and sound. Sorry to hear that your comforter did not fare so well with you away :D

A whole day DISing and TIVOing...sounds like bliss. Can I come to your house for the day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest