I'm gonna have another baby!!

BitsnBearsMom

<font color=green>We sure are lucky that way<br><f
A bouncing baby girl :Pinkbounc princess:

A girl to add to my all male family..... it might be the 4 legged kind but still another female!!lol

We put a deposit down for a Brittany Spaniel yesterday..... went to see the kennel and the mommy dog and chat with the people running it.... after an hour and a half dh and I looked at eachother and I pulled out the old cheque book!!

our new 'baby' should be born mid Feb and we'll get to bring her home mid April (8 weeks after) The boys are so excited they are beside themselves!!

It's also my youngest's birthday today and he looked at me and thanked me for the birthday gift!!lol Had to remind him it wasn't a gift that it was going to be a family dog..... older ds is already reading about training dogs!!

Need to add a new timer now.... how do I put a 2nd one in???

Congratulations!

As for the timer, follow the same directions.

Scratch

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :cheer2:

I know you will now be searching the pet stores to buy little goodies for the new baby. (I did) it is exciting to have a new "baby" in the house.

My DD,DS and I went through this in April 2004. We now have a beautiful West Highland White puppy named "MacKenzie" she is a Joy to have around.

Good Luck and Happy Shopping!!!

Carol :flower1:

More specifically on the timer question, paste the new timer code at the end of your existing signature, so you don't lose the old one.

Kungaloosh!
Morticia.

Thanks everyone!

New timer is now added!!

Wonder if I can come up with a good Disney name for the pup.... think dh would notice that it's a Disney name??lol

Congratulations! I have two babies of my own: Miniature Schnauzers.

I also come from a 'testosterone' filled household.

We adopted our first little girl in August 2003 from an amazing breeder in Northern Ontario.

Although my Angel may have 4 legs and a tail I still considered her my little girl and so does her daddy and brothers.

We just spoke to the breeder again and hope to give Angel a little sister in the next few weeks. Angel is a black toy poodle weighing just over 5 lbs. Her sister will come from a litter due the end of January and she will be red. My boys (including DH) are currently arguing over names right now.

:cheer2:

So awesome!! We actually went to see someone over the holidays who had requested that we breed our male shihtzu with their female next spring. Looks like there may be a new "baby" in my house later this year as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter