I'm going!!

ironz

DIS Veteran
OK...since I'm cancelling a trip to somewhere else for January, I'm using the flight credits to go to WDW and look at Christmas decorations!!

Will be there starting either 12/11 or 12/12 and leaving a few days thereafter. Still working on logistics, as I am trying to get a friend to go with me at least part of the time. But I do have a room (ap rate) at CBR...haven't stayed there before. :cool1:

Will miss Esmerelda by a few days, but to ptmoberg and crcormier...I might be able to come tour with one or both of you!

Have a great vacation! It's a wonderful time to be there. I'll be leaving a few days before you arrive. My trip is Dec 3-9.

Have fun, it's a great time to be there, and enjoy the decorations too! I've been at Disney during the holiday season, and it really gets you into the spirit even moreso than you could possibly think!

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter