I'm going tomorrow!!!!

AZMickeyfans

DIS Veteran
I can't wait!! I'm headed to DL tomorrow. It will be our fastest trip, only 2 days but it's still so exciting. We havent been since March and I've been going crazy. We were on a once a month schedule. DH didnt have much time off to do our usual pre-Thanksgiving trip to see the Christmas Decorations so we had to make it just 2 days but at least we keep up the tradition of going every Holiday Season. DD6 and DS3 dont have a clue. DD knows there is a surprise tomorrow and she asked me to give her some clues. Here is what I said: Crackers, cough medicine, our dog's hair, a rock from the park and one eyelash. She is actually contemplating these! She had no clue I was kidding. Very funny. Anyway, this time tomorrow will be at DL! Not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight. Had to share my excitement.

AZMickeyfans said:
DD knows there is a surprise tomorrow and she asked me to give her some clues. Here is what I said: Crackers, cough medicine, our dog's hair, a rock from the park and one eyelash. She is actually contemplating these! She had no clue I was kidding. Very funny.
:rotfl2: I started trying to figure out the clues before I got to the end! :lmao:

Your poor baby girl is going to be up all night trying to figure it out...

:rotfl: She came in before going to bed and asked if I could give her another clue. I said a paper clip. She had drawn pictures of all of them trying to figure it out. She looked at everything and got frustrated and fell asleep. She's a smart girl so I couldnt give her "real" clues! I'm a mean mommy!!!!! :rotfl2:

AZMickeyfans said:
:rotfl: She came in before going to bed and asked if I could give her another clue. I said a paper clip. She had drawn pictures of all of them trying to figure it out. She looked at everything and got frustrated and fell asleep. She's a smart girl so I couldnt give her "real" clues! I'm a mean mommy!!!!! :rotfl2:

hahaha your really good ya ole meanie ;)

LOL=those clues are so funny! At least you know she won't be mad when she finds out.

Have a great trip! We go Thursday, can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter