• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm Going to DisneyWorld..going to Disney World

bags6490

Workin my way through life one Disney vacation at
Going Dec. 6 through Dec. 15

Myself, DW, DD
Sister and Brother In-Law and my neice
Ma and Pa aka. Granny and Granpa will round out the team.
All staying at CR for 7 days then off on a 3 day cruise with Mickey.

:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

The DIS boards are the best place to come and share all your excitement . . .you'll find these boards very helpful in all your planning and answers to all your questions.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

The beginning of December is a wonderful time to go!! Thanks for sharing your good news and have a good time finding information on this board to help with your trip planning. Have a great time!:earsgirl:

Bags-

Congrats on your upcoming trip! Early December is a fantastic time to go to WDW. Make sure to include Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on your list of things to do!

Have a fabulous vacation!

Erin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter