I'm going to burst & still have a month to wait!

nemofans

DIS Veteran
We booked a last minute trip last week & were able to get AKL for the week of Feb. 10-15.:yay: I got the ME luggage stickers & vouchers on wed, the itinerary yesterday, & my Unofficial Guide to WDW 2008 book should be arriving today! I have all my ADRs done & we got every restaurant (except Le Cellier) we wanted w/only a month away!:rotfl2: I knew we had no chance of getting into Le Cellier, but tried anyway. Now it's time to plan the touring plans for each park.
I am so excited! Our last trip to WDW was Dec 2006. At the time, DH said he wants to go back every 3 yrs.:sad1: So, our next trip was planned for Dec 2009. SO FAR AWAY! I just can't believe that Dh agreed to go now instead. And not only that, but told me he wants to go every year now!!!:worship: So, we plan on still going Dec. 2009!:cheer2:
I just had to share b/c no one else understands my excitement like you Dis'ers!;)

I understand how you feel 100%!

I have 31 days left!!

Thanks for reminding me about Magical express-- I forgot to register!
With all the planning I do, I have no idea how it slipped my mind!!
::MickeyMo

I know how you feel. We only have a week to go, and I am having a hard time consintrating at work. Hopefully this week goes quickly.

This is our 1st time going in Feb. I hope it's low crowds since we'll be there in betw mardi gras & presidents day. It seems like it would be since we were able to book AKL & all our ADRs only one month away. I have already started buying snacks, disposable sippy cups & bowls, & breakfast items. I have usually packed these things in our suitcases or ordered them from a travel website delivery service. This time I may try shipping them myself to the hotel ahead of time.
We are bringing my mom w/us who has never been to WDW. She knows nothing about it.:sad2: She'll have a blast & I'm excited to bring her!:hug: She loves roller coasters so it will give Dh & I a chance to go on the big rides this time.:rotfl: We'll take turns taking her on the rides. Usually we just focus on what DS2 can do. It's been 8 yrs since I've ridden ToT & HM & I can't wait to take my mom on them.:banana:

I just can't believe that Dh agreed to go now instead. And not only that, but told me he wants to go every year now!!!:worship: So, we plan on still going Dec. 2009!:cheer2:
I just had to share b/c no one else understands my excitement like you Dis'ers!;)

Yay! I'm glad you get to go this year, too! :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :dance3: I'm glad your DH had a change of heart. Tinkerbell must have sprinkled some pixie dust on him! :tink: Have a great time on your trip!! :wizard:

Thanks Tiggerfan1! Something had to have happened b/c now he's talking about becoming DVC members! :hyper: :love2:
I'm at a loss of words...

Thanks Tiggerfan1! Something had to have happened b/c now he's talking about becoming DVC members! :hyper: :love2:
I'm at a loss of words...

Wow!! That's awesome!! :woohoo: :banana: Maybe it really was pixie dust after all! Look's like Tink must have had the power on her magic wand set to "high". :rotfl:

I've discovered that one of the guys DH works w/is a DVC member & they've been talking about it. So, this guy has been trying to convince Dh to do it too since we plan on going alot more often. Of course if I brought up the idea of becoming DVC members, he probably would have laughed in my face.:lmao: But w/this guy, he's actually taking it seriously. I'll have to thank this guy at the holiday work party this Saturday!:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter