I'm going to be a Disney bride and I owe it all to you!

I'mAlittleBitGoofy

Official DISney addict!
Thanks to all of you for your beautiful stories, pictures and experiences, my husband has agreed to a vow renewal ceremony in Disney! :cool1:
Of course it won't be until Sept 2010, so I have a long way off to plan and dream, but I'm so excited I can't breathe! We'll be married 15 years in 2010 and our daughter will be 10 and our son will be 8. They will be our MOH and BM. We will have the Escape vow renewal. Hopefully I can convince some of my family to join us, if not, it will still be wonderful. Thank you SO much for sharing your stories!:grouphug:

Thanks to all of you for your beautiful stories, pictures and experiences, my husband has agreed to a vow renewal ceremony in Disney! :cool1:
Of course it won't be until Sept 2010, so I have a long way off to plan and dream, but I'm so excited I can't breathe! We'll be married 15 years in 2010 and our daughter will be 10 and our son will be 8. They will be our MOH and BM. We will have the Escape vow renewal. Hopefully I can convince some of my family to join us, if not, it will still be wonderful. Thank you SO much for sharing your stories!:grouphug:

welcome to another VR and 2010 bride. we are planning a VR for our 20th in 7/2010. welcome have fun with your planning. looking forward to hearing more:goodvibes

Thank you! I can't wait. I'm always reading all of the journals and trip reports for inspiration. You all have such wonderful and creative ideas!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter