I'm Excited!!!!!!

Tony Toon

DIS Veteran
Just booked to go and visit our DD who is currently working at the UK Pavilion in Epcot next Easter . Going from 5th April - 15th. £373 return from Glasgow via Amsterdam so I'm quite happy. Need to update our signature. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Mrs TT

She's having a ball! :thumbsup2 Working between the Rose and Crown and Harry Ramsden's at the moment, so if anyone happens to be out there and spots Cairistiona from Glasgow say 'hi'.

Mrs TT :cheer2::banana::cheer2::banana:

Will do. We normally have to buy a portion of chips for middle DD at least once :rotfl2: so will look out for her. That's a very pretty name. :goodvibes

How exciting! We will look out for her when we are there in December. But tell me how did she get the job, my DD(14) is desperate to work in WDW when she is older?!!

Do you pronounce it Christina?
In true gaelic fashion it sounds nothing like it looks! It's pronounced 'K-eye-ris-cheen-a' if that makes any sense! Our son is 'Cailean' - gaelic for Colin and pronounced Callan.

How exciting! We will look out for her when we are there in December. But tell me how did she get the job, my DD(14) is desperate to work in WDW when she is older?!!
There are a couple of ways to gain experience at WDW. If you are at a UK Disney affiliated University you can apply for 3 month post over the summer. Cairistiona applied for a post as a cultural representative. This is a year long programme and there is further info on how to apply and get a post on www.wdwip.com. She applied through and has been helped with her application by www.yummyjobs.com

Mrs TT:banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2:

In true gaelic fashion it sounds nothing like it looks! It's pronounced 'K-eye-ris-cheen-a' if that makes any sense! Our son is 'Cailean' - gaelic for Colin and pronounced Callan.

There are a couple of ways to gain experience at WDW. If you are at a UK Disney affiliated University you can apply for 3 month post over the summer. Cairistiona applied for a post as a cultural representative. This is a year long programme and there is further info on how to apply and get a post on www.wdwip.com. She applied through and has been helped with her application by www.yummyjobs.com

Mrs TT:banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2:

Thanks very much for the info! :goodvibes

Our youngest son did this in 2003...and he loved it......between A-levels and going to uni. We also went out to visit him whilst he was there......have a great time when you see her!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter