• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Im Back!!!!!

mag1803178

Earning My Ears
Just got back from DW last night !! We had a blast!!!! Thanks to all the tips you guys gave me the trip went smoothly!!!! I cant believe my 6 year old wanted to go on the roller coasters!!! LOL!!!

Since we stayed at the yahct club the magic kingdom opened an hour early for us and there were no lines!!!! The park hopper was great and is the ONLY way to go. My MIL was so impressed about how much I was prepared(hee hee thanks to you guys)

We went to Magic Kingdom,Animal Kingdom&Blizzard beach.

Animal kingdom was fun but didnt have rides for smaller children which was dissapointing but the safari ride was well worth it!!!!

We found a Disney scrapbook store at downtown disney marketplace which I was suprised to see but of course you know me ,I just had to go in!!!! they had tons of great stickers and packs!!! I brought back pooh picture frame magnets for my Tupperware gals and for the members of my freebie board and of course they are all excited and want to go now LOL!!!!!

Im so glad we picked last week to go as we had Tornados at home but luckily nothing was damaged at our house!!!!

I just love this board!!!!

It sounds like you had a great trip! September can't come fast enough for us! I can't wait to take a look at the scrapbook store in Downtown Disney. I made my own scrapbook after our trip last year, but I think I'll take an easier approach this year. How were the prices? Did they have the cute borders and special paper for each of the parks?

yes they had different theme packs,the bigger ones were $12 they had stickers,paper and frames. they had smaller ones and they had differnt themes and occasions!!! Prices werent that bad concidering i havent seen any like it!!

Hi Melissa!
I am so glad that you had a great time!
Where do you live in Oklahoma? I just moved here a little over a month ago. I am in Tulsa.

Hey Melissa!

So happy to hear y'all had such a wonderful time!!! I saw all the rough weather in OK last week,we had it here in TN too.Hope all is well in your area now.:)

I made a WDW scrapbook on my first trip way back in 1991...that was BEFORE scrapbooking became so popular.There wasn't all the fun papers and stickers to use back then.I collected brochures from all the parks,taking 2 to cut out (so I had both sides) and one to save.I've collected those EVERY trip since but have only made one scrapbook so far!!:rolleyes: I have a box under the bed STUFFED with papers from WDW!!!:p I'm going to have to check out the theme park packs on our trip...sounds cool!

How about a trip report? Where did you stay? What ressies did you have? Which park did you do which day? What was the best thing you did? What would you do differently?

...hey, only if you have time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter