I'm Back!

Kelsie

DIS Veteran
And trying to catch up :) You are all doing so great and I'm so proud of you! We had a blast in Disneyland but needless to say, I have blown it big time :(

Please help motivate me to get back on track! I've walked miles this past week and plan to keep it up (I didn't get these sore muscles for nothing).

Right now, I have a ton of laundry to do :teeth:

Welcome back Kelsie...you have been missed greatly!!!
I was looking for you earlier this week :)

I am glad you had a great time.
HUGS

Welcome back, Kelsie! I'm glad you had a great trip.

I'm proud of you for walking. Maybe you can add a few aerobic dance steps into your laundry sorting and folding routine to burn off even a little more of all that FUN you had!!:p

Welcome back, we really missed you. You're home now so get back on track. You can do this!

Welcome back, Kelsie. So glad that you had a great trip. Laundry uses up calories, too! ;)

Welcome back, Kelsie!!!

Don't say you blew it big time. Just remember the trip fondly and start over again today!!!!

I hope you've got the laundry done so you can come spend some quality time with us here!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter