I'm baaaaack!

CapeCodTenor

Dis Veteran; Dis Dads #865
Doubt many people would recognize me, or even know I was gone, but I left and now I'm back. I started a new job over a year ago, so I had stayed away from a lot of stuff online until I got settled. Yes, I did get on a few times last year, but for the most part I just stayed off line. Well, I'm back and starting to plan a vacation for the family for sometime next year. Looking forward to getting back in the boards, chatting and meeting new people. Cheers! CCT

Doubt many people would recognize me, or even know I was gone, but I left and now I'm back. I started a new job over a year ago, so I had stayed away from a lot of stuff online until I got settled. Yes, I did get on a few times last year, but for the most part I just stayed off line. Well, I'm back and starting to plan a vacation for the family for sometime next year. Looking forward to getting back in the boards, chatting and meeting new people. Cheers! CCT

Welcome back

ya dont announce your back, it could never go good. If no one noticed it looks weird, so its best to just start posting and if they notice they notice if they dont you could secretly hate everybody

Yo giving you a hi c CCT:wave: Hope you had a nice
tmRXvhG.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter