I'm arriving tomorrow (THURS) Tell me something! Anything!

Forevermarypoppins

DIS Veteran
In a few minutes, my suitcase goes back unto my bed for the final preparations and check off list. Thus far, my suitcase is half full and there are basically NO clothing items. It seems these days, a person ( myself) needs to have so many extra things!! LOL

I love to read any last minute tips regarding anything, especially if you were recently in WDW.
We are flying nonstop, taking Mears shuttle. My sister's scooter arrives 7-8pm and our Walmart delivery between 8 and 9pm then it's bedtime to rev up for FRI in MK and Epcot!

We just returned from WDW last Thursday. We were lucky to have a mostly rain-free trip. I carried disposable rain ponchos with me. We never needed the ponchos, but I was very glad that I had an umbrella with me the night the skies opened up and it poured rain. Rain can form suddenly, even if it wasn't in the forecast. But it usually came in the afternoons and evenings. The mornings were rain-free during our trip.

It was very hot. We found it too hot to eat outdoors. We had planned to stop at the food booths for dinner on our Epcot night but opted to eat at the sit down restaurant in our resort instead on that night.

I tried to pack underwear that I can just throw out and anything that is lightweight to wear !
Guess it’s too late for advice now you are on your way!
Safe journey

Enjoy your visit!

We’re on a plane Friday night. The non-clothing items have already been collected and are filling up most of a suitcase already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter