I'm a newbie!

Del

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I have really enjoyed reading this board over the past few days, so I'm testing this out before I post my questions. Will my countdown automatically pop up? I guess I'll have to wait and see. If there is another procedure, can someone let me know please. Thanks. This is a test only a test of the Dis board countdown........:)

Great countdown :) Wish mine was that low :) Have a great time on your upcoming trip. There is a ton of info on the discussions boards, and lots to learn and read about. Please yell, if you need any help.

Welcome to the DIS !!!

Hi, <b>Del</b>. Welcome to the DIS! You're countdown looks great. You are going to enjoy touring in November :)

We have DIS chat every night at 9PM est. I hope you can join us sometime. You will find the chat room right <b>HERE</b>.

Tonight is Collector's chat. Lots of pin collectors get together to discuss this hobby.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday night we have trip planning chat.

Friday is Cruise Chat

Sunday afternoon we have a chat @ 2PM est and we have DISers from the UK and Europe join us.

Sunday evening is Disney Vacation Club (DVC) chat. If you have any interest in DVC, drop by that chat and get some great information.

Katholyn

Hey Del are we neighbors? I am outside philly to. Welcome to the best darn Disney site on the web:wave2:

Hey Dee!

We sure are neighbors--you are only 10 min. away on 202. Thanks for writing and have a great day!

Del::MinnieMo

Welcome to the DIS, Del! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter