I'm a Mouseketeer!!!!

Bilboo

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Only taken me a few years(!) but I've now earned my wings and joined the ranks of Mouseketeer!

How good is that???

Cheers

Congratulations!! :cheer2: You've certainly speeded up this year :teeth: - and here's to many more!! :drinking1

Bilboo said:
Hi All,

Only taken me a few years(!) but I've now earned my wings and joined the ranks of Mouseketeer!

How good is that???

Cheers
Get it right Bilboo - you've earned your EARS!!!!! Mice don't have wings!!!!! You just can't get the staff these days!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Well done on getting your ears. :earsboy:

Will you be wearing them on your next visit to Salon Mickey ? :rotfl2:

disneyangel said:
Well done on getting your ears. :earsboy:

Will you be wearing them on your next visit to Salon Mickey ? :rotfl2:

Well, I wore my Minnie ears in there.;)

Congratulations Bilboo :jumping1:

Sorry Elaine

It was a joke. I actually met Bilboo in Salon Mickey but didn't know it was him until I sent a pm on return .We were both first timers to Salon Mickey that day so were afraid to ask. I think we need some sort of ID so we can know when we meet up and Ears would be perfect ! :earsboy: :earsgirl: What do you think ?

Great idea Angela :)

The Dis colours are lime green and traditionally Disers wear a lime green ribbon so as to be easily identified by other Disers :)

I certainly will wear them Angela, and I'll probably put them down and walk out without them!!!.

I've got to say a big 'Thank You' to Angela, not only did we meet without knowing it but she passed me my jacket which; as usual; I'd put down and walked away from, don't know what I would have done without it.

What a coincidence!

disneyangel said:
Sorry Elaine

It was a joke. I actually met Bilboo in Salon Mickey but didn't know it was him until I sent a pm on return .We were both first timers to Salon Mickey that day so were afraid to ask. I think we need some sort of ID so we can know when we meet up and Ears would be perfect ! :earsboy: :earsgirl: What do you think ?
:earseek: :earseek: :earseek:
And so was my wearing my Minnie ears a joke, I really took them off and carried them in my hand! :rotfl2:
Perhaps we Disers should have some special lime green ears made? Nobody ever seems to spot my lime green ribbon on my bag, or maybe I do not look very approachable?!!! :rotfl2:

or maybe I do not look very approachable?!!!

I doubt it !! maybe we should get minnie ears and change the ribbon colour to green for the girls , but I'm not sure that would suit the boys ...

disneyangel said:
or maybe I do not look very approachable?!!!

I doubt it !! maybe we should get minnie ears and change the ribbon colour to green for the girls , but I'm not sure that would suit the boys ...
Also being a Rangers man, green is so not my colour :faint:

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter