I'm a DIS Veteran?

alabamaalan

<font color=green>Alan, you can run, but you can't
I see the Tag Demons have been at work :teeth: (Not that I mind, of course)

I'm just curious about what prompted the change? Was it the trip reports which make me a WDW veteran, or something I said on the board to make me more of a DIS veteran?

How does one conjure up the Tag Imps to ask these questions? :p

As Eeyore says "Thanks for noticing me"

Of course references to demons and imps should never be taken as signs of disrespect to Tag Faeries real or implied

I believe you actually reach DIS vetran status once you hit 50 or so posts. The tag fairies did not have anything to do with your tag.

I am sure if you ask nicely though they will bestow upon you a nice little logo!:p

Congrats to almost being at 500! I am sure you will be there in no time with all your trip reports.:)

TANTF-Title.gif

I thought you knew better, my friend.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

You become a DIS veteran when you have 75 posts. But now I see you have been tagged. :)

Thanks for the explanation y'all. I had a custom Tag, but it must have been reset accidentally and not by the Tag Dark Angels after all.

That is, until I called attention to myself. :rolleyes:

But I did it on purpose so...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest