I'm a coffee junkie

K

Kate-n-sam

24/7, hot or cold. I love it :)

Are there plenty of places to get coffee in the parks? All I remember is a nice kiosk stand in AK just past the oasis. Any tips?

Thanks!

We had a nice cup of coffee at the Fountainview Cafe in Future World at Epcot.

DH got a good cup at the stand near Universe of Energy. He also loves the French Press coffee at Kona Kafe. They have a coffee bar near it in the Poly.

Thanks for the tips! Last year I was so surprised to find that I couldn't seem to get a decent cup of coffee anywhere. I learned from this board that they only serve Nescafe, which is barely coffee! You've given me hope to find better. I will be a MUCH happier person if I get some real coffee every day. Any other places to look? Is it too much to ask to hope for actual iced coffee (like dunkin's) not the creamy iced cappucino stuff? That's fine in it's place, but I LOVE my iced coffee every morning, even during a Boston winter!

If you go to Disney Quest at any point in your vacation, don't miss the coffees at Wonderland Cafe.

When you are on your way to the MK, get off the monorail at the Poly and they have a little coffee stand inside the main house right outside the door to the monorail. They sell Kona coffee and it is great. Every morning I get up, get dressed and walk over there to get our coffee (we stay at the Poly). Anyway, this would be a good place to stop before you get to the park.

Enjoy your coffee!! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter