Illuminations Party

vettechick99

<font color=purple>Why do I open these threads?<br
Maybe this has been discussed before, but has anyone tried to arrange an Illuminations DIS party? I think it would be neat to have that special viewing AND get to meet fellow DIS'ers. Can this done through Magical Gatherings??

:confused:

I think somebody arrange one last fall...not sure how it turned out...they did a dessert buffet..

We arranged a illuminations dessert party in the summer! It was wonderful!!! The desserts and drinks were yummy, our private CM server was wonderful and the view was unbelievable!! We booked the platform in between Rose and Crown and the Gateway Bridge! Best of All, no fighting for seating! There is a 20 person minimum though! I highly recommend It if you have 20 people(or something close to it)!

I think the cheapest package is $18.95/person! Then you have to factor in tax and tip! It is a bit steep, but it is a once in a lifetime event! I know our group will never forget it!

I've attended one, at that very location outside the R&C, and it's awsome!

Awesome!! :Pinkbounc I'm glad this has been done before! I will do a search and see if I can't find some more info on it. Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter