Illuminations from dinner?

la79al

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if you can see Illuminations from any of the restaurants at Epcot. Trying to kill two birds with one stone here....

Rose & Crown has an outside area from which there is a great view of Illuminations. It's popular though, and not all that easy to get.

I would say Rose and Crown too. We did it last year and it had just stopped raining so they let us go outside around to the front and watch first row. It was wonderful!

We like to watch Illuminations from the lakeside tables behind the Mexican counter service restaurant. You're quite close to the exit to the buses and monorail, too.

I also agree w/ the posters above and say ROSE & CROWN... but if you want to eat earlier and then watch from a great spot, try the japenese restaurant and stay on the deck... its a wonderful view and your above the crowd!

At Tokyo Dining (not Teppan Edo) but only IF you are sitting next to or near the window. There a few trees and the Japan Gate out by the lake, but you can see most of it.

If you are dining there, you can also go outside to the balcony and watch it, again with just a few trees in your view. You are up on the second floor above the Japan store, so above the crowd. The balcony is a few steps down from the restaurant, so viewing from the window you won't have a view blocked by people's heads. I've seen people just climb the outdoor steps to that balcony too, not dining there. It's not a very large space and can fill up quickly.

You can also see it from Chefs de France (although obstructed) and Bistro de Paris (slightly obstructed). Although the best spots are Rose and Crown and Mexico Counter Service.

We had a great view from Chefs de France. You do have to be seated in the front room with the windows though. It was a perfect spot. Our ADRs were at 7:50pm and we were just being served our dessert as it started. It was the last night of our trip and it really was the perfect ending!

I'd have to agree with the Rose and Crown as well. Try for an ADR between 7:30 and 8:15 and you should time it just right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter