• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations Cruise - 2 June - room for 9 more

BevS97

disney scrapper
I've just called and booked the Illuminations Cruise for the 2nd June, the boat seats 12 and we are only 3, so if anyone would like to share the boat with us, then please let me know.

The boat leaves the Yacht and Beach Club at 8:30pm

Bev

Bev,

I would if I could - about 5 months too early for me though! We've been lucky enough to get cruises twice via Katholyn's Cruise Central threads, so it's nice that UK DISers can return the favour once in a while.

Hi Bev,

Hope you got my e-mail yesterday. Please can you put us down for 4 plases, myself, DH paul, DS1 Matt the Drummer, DS2 Jamie. We would love to join you.

Janice

Bev

If only!!!!!! Dh is holding back for the World until next year meany!!. Its our first wedding anniversary that day as well. So instead of getting all emotional watching the illuminations have a guess at whats been planned for that day.

Its Englands 1st game in the world cup the game starts at some ridiculous hour in the morning , cant wait!!!!!NOT.

Im sure youll have a lovely time i wish i could join you though.

Love Tracey

Hi Matts Mom -

I got your email but I wasn't sure who it was from! (I don't know your real name, just know you as Matt's Mom).

You are down - I have also had another reply from a family of 5 (but 2 are small kids), so we should have a full boat!

See you there!

Bev

Have fun everyone, this is a GREAT way to see the show.

I'd recommend meeting in the bar next to the Cape May Cafe in the Y+B club, as it gives everyone a chance to use the bathroom and means you're not panicing about any late arrivals or someone not able to find the marina.

Thats great news.And the bonus is you get to meet new people too:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter