I'll Make You A VMK Collage!

VMK_Caslee

DIS Veteran
I'll Make You A VMK Collage Like The One In My Signature. I Can Make It Look Like Your Staff,CL,Or Have VIP Here From Day One Badges! Just Post The Pics You'd Like Me To Use

I'll post some pics when vmk opens, I would really like HOST_Yogawe, with inferno, bat magic, candy cauldron, and haunted mansion clock.

could u make it HOST_AvastPirateBen, id want inferno, stitch hat, white snowman, and a mansion clock

Could you make it QA_DudeZeke, and put blue ears, sparrow suit, bird hat, and a candy cauldron

I Can Do All Of That,Just Give Me A Pic Of Your Name,The Items You Want That I Don't Already Have=-)

blech.jpg

not to be mean or anything, but you can just get an open paint document and copy,paste the clock, cauldron together. but to get the pins and host icons and stuff idk how to do.

AvastPirateBen said:
to get the pins and host icons and stuff idk how to do.

Okay,Then You Would Meet Me I'd Take The Picture Of Your Name And I Should Be Able To get The Items.

yeah best is cool like that, lol. yeah so caslee ill search u sometime.

p.s- best how come im not in ur friend picture, im a home.i, jk

VMK_Caslee said:
Best,
That Would Be Great! I Need All The Help I Can Get =-)

Okays! :)

Yes avast i am cool like that Lol! Sorry i couldn't get a pic of you i guess you werent on that time :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter