• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ILL for FoP day before Easter

luvsvacation

Mouseketeer
My daughter has a cheer competition in Daytona. We’re flying in/out of Orlando. Next Saturday (day before Easter) we will be flying home at 5 PM. I’m thinking of getting a 1 day pass for Animal Kingdom just to see Avatar world and ride flight of passage (obviously we’d do other things in the park also). I know we couldn’t get ILL until the park opens at 8. Would we realistically have a return time before 2ish when we need to be heading out?

I would recommend looking at the data here to helping you make an educated guess. Based on what I can see, the day before Easter I believe your chances are extremely slim. ILL$ has great potential to be sold out by the time you're eligible to purchase and likely those left would be later in the day. You can try but I wouldn't count on it.

It might happen but I wouldn't count on getting an ILL as realistically if your flight is at 5:00 you would need to be exiting the park by 2:00ish which means a return time for FoP at 1:00 or earlier. Since you are not staying onsite and need to wait until park opening to purchase an ILL it's not looking too promising.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter