If You've Used Q and C Vouchers.....

Hmm, I never tried. I don't see why not- they almost always gave me the large size soda (2.49). All in all a lot depends on who rings you up with these things. Some times we were offered an extra side or frozen drink (told by CM we could have one), sometimes we asked and they said yes, sometimes we were told no...

I usually get water as the beverage and have never had a problem. I just used the vouchers last time and actually got milkshakes at Beaches and Cream as my beverage (but ran out of room for the dessert which we all know is the BEST PART).

i was told i couldn't get bottled water - only soda with the vouchers at the one in tomorrowland - can't remember the name right now for some reason though.

We used it at the All STar Movies and got Bottled Water one time and a bottle of Powerade another. It states on the certificate one beverage and that is a beverage. Hope this helps

Hi,

We have always gotten the bottled water without a problem. I was very surprised to read that Stephanie218 was told she had to purchase soda. I think the CM was mistaken.

Eileen

Not only have we gotten bottled water as our beverage, one time at Cosmic Ray's they let us have bottled juice as our dessert. It never hurts to ask, especially if the price of the items is comparable.

I was also told it had to be soda. Sounds like others have had success though, so I think next time I would not ask, I would just order it.

Last September I spent a week at CSR and had no problem with geting bottled water with the voucher---you could also get a flavored specialty coffee. BUT, at CBR I was hassled the three times that I got the water. The last time I asked to talk to a manager and was told by her that their policy was NO Bottled Water..... Fortunately it was my last voucher. I did not want soda with my voucher as I had the mug.

Cindy:wave2:

never been refused the bottled water. I have asked at several different places. In fact, I even received a strawberry slush for my drink at Tangierine Cafe.

It's unusal about the milkshake at Beaches & Cream however. They usually make that count as the dessert. I couldn't even get a lime rickie. But, bottled water? No problem!;)

Sometimes they let us, sometimes they don't. By the way, water (and soda) had it's price lowered this week in the parks. Water is now $2.00 for the big 20 oz and $1.25 for the tiny bottle.

Hi,

Regarding milk shakes at Beaches & Cream - we always order them as our beverage and then get sundaes for dessert!!! We use 2 Q&C vouchers and feed 4 people. Each shake fills 2 glasses and by the time dessert comes we're lucky if we can eat 1/2 of a sundae each!!!

Eileen

We have not been able to get shakes as our drink in the past several months at Beaches..if not longer. We were there twice this visit and no shakes for our drinks : (
Doris
Upstate NY

Doris,

We were there in Feb. and had no problems. Going back in July/August and hope we don't have a problem but even if we drink water /soda, we can always get shakes for dessert!!! They are the BEST!! ;)

Eileen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter