• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you've been to CRT in the last couple of weeks...

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
Which characters were there?

Do they have Mickey waffles?

Do they still have chocolate muffins?

Sunday, Feb. 8th
1-Cinderella, Aurora (in pink!), Snow White, Belle, Mary Poppins, and Fairy Godmother in lobby. princess:
2-DD had the child's plate and no mickey waffles on it, nor on our adult plates (scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash brown casserole, cheese stuffed toast). She had some french toast sticks as one of her foods(had scrambled eggs and bacon too).
3-We did not have chocolate muffins. Had some fruit and pastries before the main breakfast was served.

Monday January 26

Aurora, Wendy, Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, and the Fairy gidmother in the lobby

I didn't see Mickey Waffles or chocolate muffins either.

I had a Mickey waffle at the Grand Floridian cafe

Where and when do you all suggest I call if I have special dietary needs for CRT?

Call about a month out, then call again the week you will eat there. It never hurts to call the night before too. And tell them you have made arrangements with the chef.

Here is the MK head chef's number 407-824-5967

Nice updates. I always find it interesting what combinations of Princesses everyone sees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter